|Photo courtesy of www.kyssmyhair.com|
The value is a great selling point too. At only 3.99 (retail) you get 6oz. Plus, you only need a little to do the job. It's really oily, so if your hair doesn't like an overload of oil, you can use a quarter-size amount and it would work.
Here's how I used it:
1. Washed and conditioned my hair with Shea Moisture shampoo & deep conditioner
2. Used the LOC method to seal in mositure: Motions leave-in conditioner, Coconut Oil, and the QP Elasta Olive Oil & Mango Moisturizer.
3. Blow-dry hair lightly to stretch
4. Two-strand twist, sealing the ends with QP Elasta Olive Oil & Mango Moisturizer
5. Release and style in the AM
|Second day hair . . . looking plump|
What's you favorite new product? Let us know in the comments section.