Seriously, I think this is my favorite part of blogging - giving away free stuff!!!!! Now I know how Oprah feels - lol! Last year, started this 12 Days of Christmas product/service giveaway. This year it's called the Christmas Wishes 2012. Don't mind the name change, I'm still giving away free stuff.
Along with the sponsors listed, the writers will be giving away one item from their personal stash - oh! I wonder what it will be? Hmm . . . you'll have to find out.
What's available? Well, I worked hard to get a selection of Nashville based and small businesses. Sometimes the best products come from a company right in your backyard. Take a look:
- 1MeNaturally is giving 2 winners a pair of button earrings
- Braids by Ashanti is offering a $35 coupon toward braids/twists
- Tristan's Barber & Style is giving a gift certificate for free services
- KaSa Yoga is giving a free yoga session
- Beauty & Glory is giving away free product
- Fab Glance Fashion & Style is giving a closet reorganization
- Eternite Spa is giving a free service
- Fanuppa Soaps is giving a handmade soap gift basket
- Kiia Bath & Beauty is giving away a free product
- Several natural hair products from our personal stash
- Each day we'll post a new item/service available on the website.
- They'll be several ways to win - following the company on twitter and/or FB, and leaving a comment below.
- The winners will be contacted by midnight and gifts will ship the second week of January.
Good luck and happy holidays!!