- Assemble hair in 10-15 two-strand twists
- Let hair set, to achieve twisty textures - a couple hours or overnight.
- Release hair from twists, separating to desired fullness.
- Pull and secure each side of hair up with side combs
- Fluff for fullness.
- Separate hair leaving a desired section for your braid/twist in the front
- Flat twist the front area (click link for flat-twist tutorial)
- Secure with a bobby-pin
- If you want, blow your hair out gently with the blow dryer. If not use some gentle tension to elongate any shrunken curls or kinks.
- With two hands, push hair forward, securing stray pieces with side combs or bobby pins.
- Use a bit of hair gel (aloe vera, am-pro, etc) to smooth edges and nape of neck
- Finger comb to achieve desired fullness
SIDE PART - Here's my picture from this morning. This is my Valentine's Day hair. A simple and easy side part - with PIZAZZ!
- Braided my hair and let it set overnight
- Remove braids in the morning, finger combing and separating for fullness
- Separate hair where you want your part, secure with bobby pins.
Hope this helps! Have an awesome Valentine's Day!!