This nourishing formula is so thick, creamy, and heavy, that you hair will thank you when you finish conditioning it. Like I said, I didn't believe that one product line would have everything I needed. But it really gave me silky/shiny hair. I know I sound like a commmercial, but when you find a product line that really works, you get excited.
Better than that, each product in the line costs $7 or less (depending on retailers). Essentially, you can buy the whole line for $35! You know that's a steal for haircare products targeted to NATURAL hair. Here's a rundown on what's available in the line:
- Karite Creamy Shampoo- Never a fan of shampoo for my 4b hair, this shampoo changed my mind.This shampoo is very moisturizing. It's very weighty and has good slip. My hair felt moisturized right after I rinsed it.
- Karite Conditioner- The conditioner is very creamy. I use the conditioner to de-tangle my hair while in the shower. It's also moisturizing enough to use as for a co-wash.
- Karite Intensive Mask- The intensive mask is the best part of the system! I use this deep conditioner every week. My tiny coils pop and spring after I rinse my hair. The company suggests a weekly treatment for best results.
- Karite Leave-in Detangler- OK, so I am ADDICTED to the leave-in de-tangler!! It's my secret weapon. The smooth, thick, and slippery conditioner coats your strands with moisturizing goodness. I use it when I two-strand twist my hair or when I prepare my hair to be worn in an Afro.
- Karite Anti-Frizz Thermo Active- Lastly, if you choose to blow dry your hair, the Anti-Frizz Thermo Active formula continues to coat your hair in the good stuff it needs. When I used my blow dryer, my hair was very soft and felt moisturized (not greasy) .
- Great for 4b/c, very dry, or porous hair
- Great value for product
- Great slip, very moisturizing
- Available at local drugstores and online
- Heavily scented
- Not good for oily hair